Early Years, Babies, Toddlers & Children
Babies, toddlers and children have a wide range of needs and interests and at Victoria Community Centre we have a range of activities and resources for you.
Early Year Events - Working with Victoria Park Children's Centre (A Sure Start Children's Centre) we hold a full range of activities. Here are just a few and all link to our events section where more details are provided. And don't forget we have many more. Just visit our events section for more activities.
For further information call 01278 440602 or email email@example.com:
- Little Cherubs - A six week health promotion programme for babies 0-6 months
- Young Explorers - Term time only. Fun activities for you and your children
- Childminder Drop-in - Once a month
- Peep Group - 1-2 years. Term time only. A group to enjoy singing, playing and learning how your toddler sees the world
- Breast Feeding Together - Session to promote and encourage breast feeding. Parents/carers welcome. Babies 0-6 months
- Bridgwater Cherubs - 0-6 months session with community nursery nurse
- Baby Peep - Under 1's. A group to enjoy singing, playing and learning how your toddler sees the world
- Health Child Clinic - Thursdays
- Toy Library - Supported by local childminders
- Integrated Childcare and Education
More Early Years Resources
Why not take a look at our other early years resources. Each include advice, ideas, fun stuff and anything else that helps the development of your child and your role as a parent or carer. Why not pay a visit to our children's centre.
If you would like to submit your own early years resource then why not contact us. And should you need further advice about early years contact your local GP.
- Sure Start (plus free magazine subscription)
- Direct.gov Parents & Childcare Resources (very useful and informative website)
- Family Information Services
- National Childminders Association
- Somerset Families Information Service
- NHS Somerset Resources
- Videos (53 to date) on Children & Baby issues from NHS